Two systems to handle sand were installed via Sandmold Systems at Charlotte Pipe Company of Charlotte, North Carolina.
Download Case Study: Silica Sand – Charlotte Pipe Co. (pdf)
- Material Silica Sand
- Bulk Density Aerated 1500 kg/m3 (100 lb/ft3)
- Size 100% < below 300 microns
- Temperature Ambient
- Moisture Content Zero
- Condition Free flowing, highly abrasive
- Reliable, consistent conveying.
- Low pipe wear.
- Low air consumption.
- Transfer Capacity Each system 9 Mt/h (9.9 t/h)
- Conveying Distance 30m (100ft)
- Reception Points Two each system
- System operation is stable, reliable and efficient
- System capacity met the specified rate
- Pipe wear is low