Macawber has been awarded a substantial contract for conveying EAF Dust for a steel mill located in Arkansas. The order includes 28 Ashveyor systems and is expected to be in operation early 2016.
The Ashveyor is an ash conveying system for ESP and Baghouse ash handling needs. It is widely used for conveying various types of ash such as fly ash, bed ash, bottom ash, biomass ash, EFA dust, sinter dust and others. Small equipment footprint is ideal for low headroom applications and retrofit requirements. Designed to operate as a multiple-vessel system on one conveying line and suitable for high temperature applications. The Ashveyor is unique to combustion industry and its reliability and efficiency has been proven in thousands of installations worldwide.
Watch a Video:
- Multiple feed points on one conveying line, ideal for ESP or baghouse applications.
- Dust-less, fully enclosed system eliminates dust spillage. Environmentally responsible.
- Efficient and simple controls; system operates on demand only.
- 10 ESP feed points can be handled on just one conveying line. Dramatically reduces piping requirements.
- All ash and combustion by-products can be handled; coal ash, BIOMASS ash, steel smelter dust ash.