The Denseveyor is a low-velocity, dense-phase pneumatic conveying transporter. It can easily convey tens of thousands of different materials using compressed air and a Dome Valve. Dust-less, fully enclosed conveying system that is economical and environmentally sustainable. Fully automatic operation on a as-needed basis; machine rests when not signaled to operate. Advanced conveying air controls for difficult to handle materials.
Denseveyor Brochure (pdf)
Watch a Video:
- Low-velocity, dense-phase pneumatic conveying system that uses the least air for conveying. Air consumption is the chief measurement for energy consumption.
- Dust-less, enclosed operation keeps the environment clean. No more dust spillage.
- Low material velocity (compared to dilute phase), means far less wear and lower maintenance requirements.
- Controls are integrated and automated; the machine only operates when signaled. Remains at rest when not in use.
- Material-to-air ratio is higher than with dilute phase. This is another indication of efficiency.
- Proven design and technology, first developed in 1974.