Dense phase pneumatic conveying is best described as using the lowest attainable material velocities to ensure the majority of material remains below the saltation level. It is a simple, efficient, cost-effective and safe mode of transport particularly beneficial for handling difficult to convey materials.
What are the benefits of dense phase pneumatic conveying ?
* Low air/energy Consumption (cyclical and autonomous functionality)
* Minimal material degradation
* Minimal material segregation
* Low pipeline and component wear
* Fewer maintenance points
* Capable of handling abrasive materials
* Capable of handling fragile materials
* Environmentally friendly; no material spillage, no dust emission, low noise emission
To find out more please contact us