ISO 9001:2015: Commitment to our Customers and Quality
We are proud to announce that we have successfully transitioned to the new ISO 9001:2015 standard. We were first certified in 1998 but quality has been a key focus of ours since the beginning, 40 years ago.
Initially years ago, becoming ISO:9001 certified was a taunting task, and the early thick quality manuals are evidence of the detail that at the time was required. Since then the principles that ISO 9001 represents have become a second nature to us improving professionalism and our ability to provide value to our customers.
We at Macawber recognize the pressures of quicker ROI and the shrinking capital equipment budgets but we will never compromise our quality or customer satisfaction. We work diligently to control cost while continue to manufacture our equipment to the highest quality standards. Our ISO 9001 quality management system combined with our ASME pressure vessel qualification and ERP software system provide a robust operating system that makes it possible to control cost and produce quality equipment. The result is equipment that lasts for decades and customer satisfaction that creates repeat and new customers.
To coincide with the new ISO 9001:2015 standard, we revised our Quality Statement to better reflect our objectives. These objectives are embraced by our management as well as employees and drive forward our daily activities and our business strategy overall:
Macawber is committed to providing a high degree of value by leveraging our experience and expertise to create a competitive advantage, strengthen our customer satisfaction and maximize business results. To achieve this we will:
- Work together as a team, communicate openly and share lessons learnt
- Continually improve our skills, processes and transparency
- Reduce material and process waste and overall product costs
- Understand our customers’ needs and create a positive customer experience from initial enquiry to on-time delivery and after service
- Gage overall customer success and ensure the customer is supported throughout the life of their equipment
- Increase sales and create mutually beneficial and long-lasting partner relationships
- Create and maintain safe working environment
- Meet and continually improve our Quality Management System