The Ashveyor® is an ash conveying system dedicated for ESP, baghouse and other ash handling requirements such as EAF dust. Compact machine size is ideal for low-headroom applications and retrofits. The system is designed to operate as a stand-alone or multiple-vessel system on one conveying line. This arrangement has proven effective – even with ash at high temperatures.
- Multiple feed points on one conveying line, ideal for ESP or baghouse applications.
- Dust free, fully enclosed system eliminates dust spillage. Environmentally responsible.
- Efficient and simple controls; system operates on demand only.
- 10 ESP feed points can be handled on just one conveying line. Dramatically reduces piping requirements.
- All ash and combustion by-products can be handled; coal ash, biomass ash, steel smelter dust ash (EAF dust).
View Info Sheet Here