The Denseveyor® is a low velocity, dense phase pneumatic conveying transporter. It can easily convey tens of thousands of materials, including difficult to handle powders, granules and others, using gases such as compressed air and nitrogen. The system design is simple with just one moving part, the Dome Valve®, and offers a dust free, fully enclosed conveying system that is economical and environmentally sustainable. The Denseveyor® operates automatically on an as-needed basis; machine rests when not signaled to operate. Advanced control options are available.
- Low velocity, dense phase pneumatic conveying system that uses minimal air for conveying, thus reducing energy consumption.
- Dust free, enclosed operation keeps the environment clean. No dust spillage.
- Low material velocity (compared to dilute phase), means far less wear and lower maintenance requirements.
- Controls are integrated and automated; the machine only operates when signaled.
- Material-to-air ratio is higher than that in dilute phase, increasing operating efficiency.
- Proven design and technology, first developed in 1974.
View Info Sheet Here