The Denseveyor® is a low velocity, dense phase pneumatic conveying transporter. It can easily convey tens of thousands of materials, including difficult-to-handle powders, granules, and others, using gases such as compressed air and nitrogen. The system design is simple with just one moving part, the Dome Valve®, and offers a dust-free, fully enclosed conveying system that is economical and environmentally sustainable. The Denseveyor® operates automatically on an as-needed basis, as the machine rests when not signaled to operate. Advanced control options are available.
- Low velocity, dense phase pneumatic conveying system that uses minimal air for conveying, thus reducing energy consumption
- Dust free, enclosed operation keeps the environment clean. No dust spillage.
- Low material velocity (compared to dilute phase), means far less wear and lower maintenance requirements
- Controls are integrated and automated; the machine only operates when signaled
- Material-to-air ratio is higher than that in dilute phase, increasing operating efficiency
- Proven design and technology, first developed in 1974
View Info Sheet Here