The Sandpump® is designed specifically for applications that require sand conveying. Due to its low profile and top-side discharge, the Sandpump® is ideal for retrofit applications. Sandpumps® are often designed into packaged casting systems for recovery of mold core material (typically sand). The systems operates in very low velocity, reducing pipe wear and maintenance. Thousands of installations are in operation worldwide.
- The most efficient/economical way to move sand with low air consumption
- Extreme operating reliability
- Small machine height makes the Sandpump® ideal for retrofits or installations where space is limited
- Dust free, enclosed pneumatic conveying ensures an environmentally conscious way to convey sand
- Simple setup, operation and low maintenance
- Proven track record with thousands of Sandpumps® in operation worldwide, some in operation for over 30 years
View Info Sheet Here