The Variflo is specifically designed for pneumatic conveying of bulk material over long distances usually over 500 meters and up to 1 km. The Variflo features minimal air consumption while maintaining a clean environment with dust free, fully enclosed conveying.
- Long distance conveying up to 1 km. Can handle up to 100 t/h depending on distance.
- Air consumption is minimized compared to other pneumatic conveying systems.
- Dust-less, fully enclosed system maintains environment and adheres to federal and local requirements.
- Temperature rating up to < 1000°F (537°C)
- Standard pressure rating up to 100psig (7barg). Higher pressure ratings available
- Standard material 516 Gd70 carbon steel
- Available in 304/316 stainless steel, aluminum, galvanized, and others
- Food grade, FDA, and pharmaceutical finishes and coatings
- Industrial coatings such as Teflon®, tungsten carbide, nickel, and others
- Fully assembled and tested prior to shipment
- Manufactured in Maryville, TN USA
- Global customer support for service and spare parts
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Assured