Switch valves and flow diverters are used in pneumatic conveying systems where there are more than one conveying route, reception point or a combination of the two. Keeping up with customer requirements for versatility has given us an opportunity to develop robust switch valves and flow diverters. These are operated automatically from the operator control panel.
- Temperature rating up to < 1000°F (537°C) for Dome Type Switch Valve and up to < 400°F (204°C) for Pinch Type Switch Valve
- Pressure rating up to 620psig (43barg) for Dome Type Switch Valve and up to 57psig (4barg) for Pinch Type Switch Valve
- Available in 304/316 stainless steel, aluminum, galvanized, and others
- Food grade, FDA, and pharmaceutical finishes
- Industrial coatings such as Teflon®, tungsten carbide, nickel, and others
- Elastomer options neoprene, silicone, Viton, EPDM, FDA rubber
View info sheets: