Originally patented in the late 1970’s, the Dome Valve® is unique in its ability to open and close with a tight pressure seal in pneumatic conveying systems for abrasive materials. No other valve can achieve as long of a life in harsh environments like the Dome Valve®. We are the original designers and patent holders of the Dome Valve®.
Pressure Valves – The Dome Valve®:
- Pressure – up to 14 barg (200 psi)
- Design code – ASME sect. VIII Div. 1; PED; GB150
- Sizes – 50 – 750 mm (2 – 30 in)
- Material – Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Temperature – up to 350 ° C (662 ° F)
- Inflatable seal self-compensates for wear as the valve is used.
- Valve can open and close through a static or moving column of material.
- Low-maintenance. Replacement time is quick.
- Temperature capabilities
- Cast or stainless construction available. Teflon®, tungsten carbide or other coatings available depending on customer need.
Learn more at https://www.domevalve.com/
This cut-away view reveals the inner workings of the Dome Valve® including the inflatable seal. The soft seating feature allows the Dome Valve® to operate reliably and repeatedly in harsh, abrasive environments.